Total Results: 5 • Page 1 of 1
09.11.2017 - 16.11.2017
Nueva mini-serie de webinarios RWSN (9- 16 de noviembre, 2017
13.11.2017 - 17.11.2017
The International Water Association (IWA) and its main partner in Buenos Aires, Argentina´s Ministry of Internal Affairs, Public Works and Housing – Secretary of Water Resources, through AySA and the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), are proud to announce that the next edition of the IWA Water and Development Congress & Exhibition (IWA WDCE2017) will take place from 13 to 16 November 2017 in Buenos Aires, Argentina
05.03.2018 - 09.03.2018
WASH Futures conferences, developed and hosted by The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), the International WaterCentre (IWC) and the Australian WASH Reference Group, are a highly-regarded forum for sharing innovation and evidence to improve water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH).
03.04.2018 - 05.06.2018
Mark your calendars! RWSN is delighted to announce its 2018 series of 10 webinars (on-line seminars) dedicated to rural water services, running every week from April 3rd until June 5th, in English, French, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
Register here for webinars in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese: http://bit.ly/2prrVf3
We will hear from more than 20 organisations on a range of topics, including:
• A special double session with the WHO/ UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme to find out how you can make the most of the JMP data, and how countries nationalise SDG6 targets and indicators (May 2nd and May 29th);
• The challenges specific to sustainable and safe water supply in peri-urban areas and small towns, with a focus on the urban poor (April 17th and 24th);
• Practical ways of financing to reduce corruption in the sector (April 3rd), and to improve social accountability for better rural water services (May 8th);
• A discussion on community-based water point management (April 10th), and a radio show-style session showcasing experiences with capacity strengthening for professional drilling (June 5th);
• A debate on water kiosks (May 15th), and the role of self-supply and local operator models for universal access in rural areas (May 22nd).
25.06.2018 - 29.06.2018
The 34th AGUASAN Workshop will take place on June 25-29, 2018 in Spiez, Switzerland, on the topic of “Leveraging the data revolution: informed decision-making for better WSS management".
Spaces are limited and participants will be selected on the basis of an application process. More info/ to apply (deadline: March 20th): http://bit.ly/2EpGypv and http://bit.ly/2EmUIYv
Sponsorship is available for young water professionals.