The secretariat of the Rural Water Supply Network (RWSN) is located at:
The registration number for Skat Foundation is:
dotwerkstatt UG, Berlin, Germany
Please refer to our separate policy for this website.
Limitation of Liability and Warranties
The information in this website has been carefully researched and diligently compiled. Nevertheless, Skat Foundation, RWSN and partners do not accept any liability or give any guarantee for the validity, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. Information and opinions presented in this Website have been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable, but we make no representation as to their accuracy or completeness. We maintain the right to delete or modify information on this Website without prior notice.
This site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the RWSN and we therefore are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. If linked pages contain irritating or illegal content, the RWSN web admin team is grateful for noticing us and will remove the link immediately. Activating links on this Website may cause you to leave this Website. Such links, addresses or hyperlinks are not reviewed by us. We do not accept any liability for their contents, the offered products or services or any other offers. Using links from this Website to any website not owned by RWSN is at your own risk. RWSN is committed to respecting the privacy rights of its site visitors and to comply with the Swiss Data Protection Act dated June 19, 1992.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use this site. We attempt to keep this site available, fully-functional, and bug-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, because we use external service providers for internet access and select technology services, we only provide this website "as is." Therefore, the services on this site are not warranted as being uninterrupted, error free, or completely secure. In addition, we do not make, and hereby disclaim, any and all express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of title, and any warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practices.
Nothing on the Websites shall form any legally binding contract about products or services, unless explicitly noted.
All RWSN materials are freely available following the open-source concept for capacity development and non-profit use, so long as proper acknowledgement of the source is made when used. Users should always give credit in citations to the original author, source and copyright holder. Some material, such as photos, may have copyright restrictions from the original sources, always check.
Violation of Terms
By using this site, you agree:
- You will not send or post unauthorized commercial communications or spam.
- You will not harass or intimidate other users or visitors.
- You will not post hateful, threatening, violent, pornographic, graphic, gratuitous, or obscene material.
- You will not upload viruses or malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information from any site users.
- You will not post anyone else's personal information on this site without their express written consent.
- You will not add content to this site that violates intellectual property rights, copyrights, or trademarks.
- You will not do anything unlawful on this site.
- You will indemnify and hold harmless RWSN, Skat Foundation and its partners, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement
- By "website" and "site" we mean the full suite of features and services made available through www.rural-water-supply.net.
- By "us," "we," and "our," we mean RWSN, Skat Foundation, SDC and any other partner organizations working on the website.
- By "content" we mean the information and data you post on our website, including comments, electronic files, and personally-identifiable information.
- By “submit” we mean completing an online form or sending an email to suggest a piece of content to be posted on our website.
- By “comment” we mean using the commenting system to post a response to a piece of content or a response from another user.
- By "post," we mean placing content on our website.
- By "use," we mean use, copy, perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, upload, download, link, cross-reference, comment on, or create derivative works of.
This legal relationship is subject to Swiss law. The place of jurisdiction is the appropriate court in St. Gallen (Switzerland).