As well as recording all of our webinars, we also make videos related to RWSN topics and share useful and interesting films made by members of the network.
The links below will take you to a selection on Vimeo and YouTube:
- Animated films on groundwater and WASH technology
- Groundwater and Drilling (RWSN films & webinars)
- Water Point Mapping (webinars)
- Rainwater Harvesting (webinars)
- Webinaires en Francais
- Aquamor / Dr Peter Morgan
UPGro - Unlocking the Potential of Groundwater for the Poor
- Daina Mudimbu from the University of Zimbabwe talks about her role in the UPGro Catalyst project: "Resource limitations to sustainability of groundwater well-points in basement complex regions of SSA"
- Jacob Katuva shares the results of research, led by Oxford University, into handling multiple demands on limited groundwater resources in Kenya
- Dan Lapworth presents work on some newly identified groundwater contaminants in Zambia
- "Hydrogeologists and Water Supply in Africa" Keynote by Prof. Richard Carter