Mark your calendars! RWSN is delighted to announce its 2018 series of 10 webinars (on-line seminars) dedicated to rural water services, running every week from April 3rd until June 5th, in English, French, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
Register here for webinars in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese: http://bit.ly/2prrVf3
We will hear from more than 20 organisations on a range of topics, including:
• A special double session with the WHO/ UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme to find out how you can make the most of the JMP data, and how countries nationalise SDG6 targets and indicators (May 2nd and May 29th);
• The challenges specific to sustainable and safe water supply in peri-urban areas and small towns, with a focus on the urban poor (April 17th and 24th);
• Practical ways of financing to reduce corruption in the sector (April 3rd), and to improve social accountability for better rural water services (May 8th);
• A discussion on community-based water point management (April 10th), and a radio show-style session showcasing experiences with capacity strengthening for professional drilling (June 5th);
• A debate on water kiosks (May 15th), and the role of self-supply and local operator models for universal access in rural areas (May 22nd).
© 0000 RWSN • RWSN